Wednesday, March 11, 2015

♡ L I G H T ♡

"The heart may be weak and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!" ~S O R A" 




"You're the on who changed Riku! Every word you've said is a lie! I'd never throw away my heart! I'm gonna take you down and save Riku and Naminé. That's....what's in my heart!" ~S O R A



"They've become of my heart, just as I've become a part of theirs. My friends are my power and I'm theirs!" ~S O R A || VENTUS











"Whatever happens...we're friends" ~S O R A 








"My show now, Keyblade master. Who am I? Oh, my name's Axel. Got it memorized?"












"True, we don't have hearts. But we remember what it was like. That's what makes us special" ~Saïx





"From where I stood, the only thing you drew was a big "L" on your forehead for "Loser"..."Lame"..."Laughable"... " ~Isa











No comments:

Post a Comment